TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Contract of sale
We must receive payment in whole for the price of the good that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an em-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. Ouur acceptance of your order takes place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we notify you that we not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence of a legally binding contract between us. Only adults aged 18 years or older are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Any other individuals who are unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, AND PAYPAL.
When you place your order, you will be asked to submit a credit card number over the internet. We secure all payment transaction using the latest encryption technology (SSL) via Stripe. Stripe is a PCI Service Provider Level 1. Please note, billing address must match the address on file with your credit card company.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
- Please note that prices in all printed publications are correct at the time of publication and we reserve the right to amend these without prior notification.
- All sale orders are non refundable
CANCELLATION BY US
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and us if:
1.1. We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; 1.2. we do not deliver to your area; or 1.3. one or more of the items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail or by telephone, and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
DELIVERY OF GOODS TO YOU
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to sign for and take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used.
- All orders are delivered using recorded delivery
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
Orders of in-stock pieces are typically processed by our studio within 5-7 business days. Once your order is processed, delivery typically takes an additional 3-6 working days.
For pre-order items or custom items, our standard timing for production is approximately 3-5 weeks. Engravings add an additional 1-2 weeks to production time. Once we have finished production of your pre-order or custom item, delivery typically takes an additional 3-6 working days.
- Our delivery is free of charge over £50.00.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent by e-mail to our contact address at firstname.lastname@example.org and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
All dealings between ASSUNTA FRENCH JEWELLERY and yourselves (as the customer) will be governed by the laws of England and where any dispute must be resolved.
Assunta French is the operator and owner of www.assuntafrench.com
All trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited here are the property of the owner. No permission is given by us in respect to the use of any such brand names, photographs, product names or titles or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the owners’ rights.
EXTERNAL EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will not be in breach of this Agreement or otherwise liable for any delay in production if to the extent that any delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosions or accident.
We reserve the right to change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.